With an aim to value our land, honour its people, cultural and material heritage, I Love Jaisalmer invite you to share your most uplifting and inspirational visual stories through photographs. Curated around the life of Jaisalmer, this contest believes in creating an opportunity to embark on a storytelling quest of a lifetime. Join us in this photo journey and win an opportunity to be featured through the contest.
- JaisalMera :Resilient, Invincible, Fearless
( Instilling love and belongingness – Photograph describing Jaisalmer as strong and courageous)
- JaisalQuilla : UNESCO World Heritage site
(The diverse forms of fort life)
- JaisalNari : Diverse Faces of The Women of Thar
(A journey into Thar women empowerment)
- JaisalKala : Distinct Arts & Crafts of Jaisalmer
(Vernacular Artistry of Jaisalmer)
- JaisalNeer :Where every Drop Counts
(The precious water in Thar life)
- JaisalVeer : Moments of Valour During Covid-19
(Covid warriors of Jaisalmer with their moments of inspiration )
- JaisalJeev JaisalHarit : Determination to Thrive
(A photo journey of desert flora and fauna sustainance in the tough terrains)
- Mera Sheher, Mera Desh, Mera Parivesh
(Jaisalmer- My City, My Nation, My Ecosystem)
Contest Official Rules
- A participant can submit only one photograph per category but can participate in all categories mentioned in the participation form.
- The photo must be an original work of the participant – no copyrighted images may be used. (Do not copy other’s work in whole or in parts).
- By submitting an entry, participant further warrants and represents that he/she and any persons appearing or who are identifiable in the entry consent to the submission and use of the entry in the contest and to use of the entry as otherwise set forth herein.
- No overly edited and photo shopped images as well as images previously published in any print/digital media will be accepted. Photographs submitted may not have won previous awards.
- Upload and submit photo(s) with the original pixel size as high resolution JPEG (unless cropped). The photo size should be less than 7.6 MB. Do not scale and do not change the resolution. Any entry deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified.
- The contest is open to all aged 12 years and above.Submissions can be made on behalf of minors by parents or guardians.
Contest Rewards and Recognitions
The winners of the contest will receive cash rewards in following categories:
|First Prize||Award of INR 11000|
|Second Prize||Award of INR 5000|
|Third Prize||Award of INR 2100|
|Consolation Prize||Award of INR 1100|
- Besides, a participation certificate will be issued to participants of I Love Jaisalmer Photography Contest 2020.
- Rs 500 will be rewarded to the participant if his/her photograph is featured on the social media platform of I Love Foundation.
Contest Duration / Judging and notification of selected photographs
|Period||Begin Date||End Date|
|Contest period||25 July 2020||20 September 2020|
|Judging||21 September 2020||1 October 2020|
|Award Distributions||2 October 2020|
Qualifying photos will be judged on adherence to the contest criteria through its message clarity, composition and overall presentation. The jury appointed by I Love Jaisalmer to judge the entries will give final decision for the result of the competition.
Permission/ Agreement: *
I hereby authorize I Love Foundation, a non- profit organization, and its affiliates, to use the photographs/ visual images of me or taken by me royalty free, for any reasonable purpose, and in any format, known now or later created, including but not limited to The I Love Foundation promotions, literature, material, market opportunities and other third parties. I understand that the photograph/visual image may be available for viewing by the general public, and may appear on I Love Jaisalmer/ The I Love Foundation’s and or the third parties’ websites, in print, or in other similar formats and mediums to promote I Love Jaisalmer/ The I Love Foundation’s work.
I grant The I Love Foundation, without limited, the rights to edit, mix or duplicate and use or reuse the photographs/ visual image in whole or in parts as The I Love Foundation may elect. The I love Foundation has complete ownership of the material, including copyrights interests. I understand that I will not be paid in any way for providing this authorization.